We surely can save your Online Business !
No matter what people say about the new Google Panda update, the aims of this update are noble. Giving people quality website results and ensuring quality of the website content that does not sound bad for hard working companies as well. However, it is difficult for people to handle the new changes forced by Google panda update and that is why, this article will serve you as a survival kit, guiding you how to survive this update and rise above your competition.
First of all, you must know the reasons why a website gets panda slapped because avoiding these reasons is one step towards surviving the new update. Discussed below are the reasons and solutions that will help you survive the Google Panda update.
- If you believe you have been affected by this update, then you must upgrade the quality of content on your website.
- If there is any duplicate content, get rid of it immediately.
- Find out the pages that have affected the most by the hands of this update. If the duplication of content is too much, then get rid of it. Otherwise try to tweak it a little or rewrite it to make it unique.
- Keyword saturation must be evaluated again. Check all the pages of your website and make sure it has the perfect keyword density. Too many keywords on one page mean trouble for your website.
- Website or blogs that have too many videos or pictures in them make sure to include some relevant textual content with them.
- To make up for the amount of traffic that you lost because of this update, you can use social media channels to guide traffic on your website or hire a SEO services company.
Internet marketing took its worse turns for some website, but overall, it is a good thing to promote organic internet marketing and brings forward websites with quality and relevant content.